Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Young And The Restless Rested

Warning: The following images could cause excessive yawning. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how your body will react to these images. These images are intended for people who are wide awake and have had at least one cup of coffee. Viewer discretion is advised.

If, despite the warnings, you have decided to go ahead and look at the images, click the play arrow below for a little music to set the mood.










Now sit back, try to stay awake, and listen to the soothing music. We would like to invite you to join us in watching the premiere episode of Crazyville's version of "The Young and the Restless Rested."












































































This concludes our premiere *presentation; We hope that you enjoyed it.


Tune in again soon and join us for another sleepy riveting image filled episode of "The Young and the Restless Rested."



* The participants in this presentation of "The Young and the Restless Rested" are not actors. They are real people. The dog that you see in this episode is a real dog; she received no special training prior to the making of this production. There were no trick cameras or stunt sleepers doubles used during filming. The images you have just witnessed are real, live pictures of events that happened during the "Days of Our Their Lives."

9 comments:

Laura said...

Heehee! I love it! I'm sitting here right now with two Boston Terriers wrapped around me, one snoring obnoxiously! Dog people make my heart all warm and fuzzy. Thanks for a chuckle at the expense of your furry baby this morning!
laura

Gina said...

Once again you have me cracking up first thing in the morning!! That was too funny.

Gina

Mia said...

Now that is a family who knows how to RELAX!!!

The Laundress said...

That cracks me up...

Plus, I love the Young & Restless....

Lelia Chealey said...

How cute!!! What a sweet dog! Lazy, lethargic, but sweet. Sleepy, unmotivated, but sweet!
Lol...that made me smile, thanks Amy.
Love what you're posting about the YES to God study on my blog. Especially last weeks...I can so relate my friend! Made me teary.
Love ya,
Lelia

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! Although, the middle one looks like your dh is giving birth to her. LOL!

Kelley said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your prayers concerning my lecture, I am so relieved to have it behind me and I am going to take a hint from your post and tuck in to my warm bed now!!!

valerie said...

How cute your doggie is!
I miss our sweet little puppy who always slept with us. She died this past summer at the age of almost 16. :(
They are just part of the family, huh?
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Valerie

Dee said...

Brilliant!