She has tagged me for a Hubby MeMe.
I am supposed to write ten (or eleven) things about my husband that people may not know.
(I had to get Shannon's approval before posting this; and thankfully he gave me the "thumbs up"!)
So here goes......
1. He thinks all dogs belong outside, except for our Allie. He thinks she is special and needs to sleep in bed with us at night.
2. He is very organized. His side of the closet always looks neat......unlike mine. Just ask him and he will tell you.
3. He has always been supportive of me homeschooling our boys. Even when so many others criticized me, he knew that I could do it.
4.He calls me from work several times a day just to tell me that he loves me, and he calls me every afternoon when he is leaving work to see if I need anything from the store. Sigh.
(I think he looks a little bit like Keanu Reeves, but he doesn't believe me.)
5. He always does the grocery shopping with me (we call that a date), and lately since I have been sick, he has been doing all of it all by himself.
6. He loves to read (or "look" at the pictures of) all of my issues of Us Weekly. Although if you ask him about this one, he will deny it.
7. He is very sensitive. Just like me, he will get "choked up" during emotional scenes in movies. (Especially during the "bumblebee pendant" scene in "The Sixth Sense." I found it on You Tube, so you can watch it too, if you would like.)
8. He drives faster than he should.
I'm just saying is all.
9. When he is grocery shopping, he does not like to purchase the box at the front of the shelf. For example if he is getting a box of macaroni and cheese....he always grabs the box behind the one at the front. (Think Monk-refer back to number 2.) He does this for everything. It is a little upsetting to him if there is only one of the item he is trying to buy left, because he does not like that.
(Notice how this lady is moving all of the items to the "front" of the shelf to make it look neater, and so it would be easier to reach the products.....Well, Shannon would wait until she was out of sight, then he would grab the box of jello "from the back.")
10. Even after working all day and driving a long way to get home, if our boys want to go somewhere with friends, he will take them. He is so tired most days after work, but he still always does so many things like that for all three of us.
(He will even pose for family pictures like this one, when he would really rather be doing
11. When we are out and about, he always holds my hand. Sigh.
I love you, Shannon!;)