Now, on to some more bloggy business, I've been tagged by Sharon Hurley to tell six random things about myself. If you have not checked out Sharon's blog, you should. She shares her heart and her love for her family and for the Lord. So stop by and tell her Amy sent you.
Now boys and girls, here are the tag rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let ech person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now that you all understand the rules of the game, let me change into something that makes me feel pretty. If I feel pretty, I won't be as embarrassed for you to read these six
That's much better; even if it wasn't the exact look I was going for. (Melissa has a life of her own, so she is not always available to do my hair like when we were on the cruise together. But I'm not bitter about it. Really. I'm not.)
Now, I will begin to
1. I sing out loud in the car. A lot. I think that I sound great, especially when I am singing with
I think it especially embarrasses my boys when I sing out loud when their friends are also in the car with us. It does not, however, embarrass me.
2. Even though I am
3. I cannot stand to leave my bed unmade. As soon as I get out of it, I start making it up. On the three occasions that I had to leave the house with the bed unmade, I was a basket case. I could not even enjoy myself for the all consuming thoughts of my unmade bed.
4. I've told you all about this one before, but after spending almost a month away with Melissa, she REALLY noticed this
(I'm kidding, of course. Really. It's not that bad
5. I don't like gelatin desserts with fruit in them. My mom tries to convince me all the time that they are so delicious, but I'm not buying it for a minute. Just looking at the gelatin jiggling with all that fruit that appears to be "floating" in the dessert makes me want to gag. I prefer my desserts to be "still" on my plate; I don't want them to be moving.
Seriously, this dessert would send me screaming from the table.
6. Last but not least, I have to have my toenails painted at all times. My toenails have not seen the light of day since I was in the seventh grade. The only problem with this (as I have confessed to you all before) is that I am terrible at painting them. I unintentionally paint almost my entire toe, then I have to go back around all the edges with a Q-Tip to clean them up. Unlike my singing in front of others in the car, this does embarrass me
I don't see how anyone can paint just the nail and not most of the toe. One of my dreams in life is to be able to paint my toenails and they look like this:
As opposed to this:
I'm just saying is all.
Well, now that I'm done
Now for the six people, I will tag:
6. Mia (Yes, Mia, I am still stalking you!)