Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hallmark Commercials

I don't know about you, but I love Hallmark movies. I get very excited when I see that a new one is coming on television.

But if I was telling the absolute truth, I would have to say that I really enjoy the commercials more than the movies.

I'm so pitiful that I have to go to the bathroom during the movie, so that I can be back in time to see all the commercials.....Does anyone else have this same problem?

Anyway, today I am going to share one of my favorite Hallmark commercials with you.

It's about a little boy named Daniel. (Where are my tissues?)

I'll share a few more of my favorites in future posts. (Sniff, Sniff)



4 comments:

sa061545@bellsouth.net said...

Good way to rip my guts out first thing in the morning! :)
and our Daniel is the light of our lives too!!!
Mom :)

Mia said...

oh that was a 3 tissue Hallmark moment. Every year we tell the same stories with each of our ornaments!!

Johanna said...

I like Hallmark movies, but never watch the commercials. Now that I have a dvr, I record everything and watch it later when I can just zip right through the commercials!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is always fun to make new blog friends!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

I love Hallmark movies and I love the commercials. As they say in Steel Magnolias...laughter through tears is my favorite emotion.