This past weekend I was exhausted, and I couldn't get enough salt or chocolate in my diet. None of my pants fit, and every time Shannon opened his mouth he said something really
It wasn't until this morning that I
I found a website that
How To Know If You Have PMS
1) Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2) You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3) The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4) Your significant other is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5) You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says, "How's my driving? Call 1-800-###-####."
6) Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
7) You're convinced there's a God and He's male.
8) You're counting down the days until menopause.
9) You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10) The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.
This list should probably be posted on refrigerators all across the country. That way
Shannon thinks it would be easier for the family and all concerned if I would just wear a scarlet letter "P" on my clothes each month as a warning sign.....
So anyway, Shannon, I'm sorry if I was
A girl can dream, can't she?
I'm just joking.
I love you, Shannon!:)