Monday, March 17, 2008

PMS


This past weekend I was exhausted, and I couldn't get enough salt or chocolate in my diet. None of my pants fit, and every time Shannon opened his mouth he said something really stupid insensitive.

It wasn't until this morning that I decided to admit realized maybe I was suffering from PMS.

I found a website that had an exact list listed a few of the symptoms I have every 28 days occasionally suffer from. Here is the information that I found.


How To Know If You Have PMS

1) Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2) You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3) The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4) Your significant other is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5) You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says, "How's my driving? Call 1-800-###-####."
6) Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
7) You're convinced there's a God and He's male.
8) You're counting down the days until menopause.
9) You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10) The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday
.

This list should probably be posted on refrigerators all across the country. That way women men could recognize the signs right away, so that they could begin to walk on eggshells behave accordingly. It would really make the situation easier for everyone involved. I'm just saying is all.

Shannon thinks it would be easier for the family and all concerned if I would just wear a scarlet letter "P" on my clothes each month as a warning sign.....

Whatever.

So anyway, Shannon, I'm sorry if I was miserable a little difficult to be around this weekend. I just wish that you could experience PMS for yourself, so that you could really understand what it's like for me every single month. Maybe one day that will be possible...........



A girl can dream, can't she?

I'm just joking.
I love you, Shannon!:)

10 comments:

Mia said...

Oh poor Amy! Bless your little Pmsing heart : )As far as #8 welllll...it ain't no cake walk either!! haha

Mia said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I went back and watched the video! Monthly Man heehehee

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Well, it may be no cake walk, Mia, but I say bring it on. I'm so over this monthly crap, I don't want any more children and I'd rather just get down to business and get it over. Bring on the hot flashes and the hormones!

Unknown said...

i am really trying not to kill your son matt but its getting worse!!!!!!!!!!!!i just cant do anything anymore!!!!!! im ready to rip someones head open!!!!!!!!!! oh and i just woke up fom one of my many naps today. hi to the miserable family! love ya`ll to pieces!

Anonymous said...

LOL!Too funny!

Chris and Wanda said...

Maybe this is why you were 15lbs heavier at the dr's office; I always weigh more a week before the bomb comes down! Just some encouragement!

Gina said...

LOL!! That was great!! I may have to borrow that list. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed yours as well. :)

Gina/Beandip

Dee said...

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Thank you that made my day! I really enjoy your blog.

Jen said...

That video is too funny! I'm sorry you suffer from PMS - I know what it's like. I agree with you that our husbands should have to experience it at least once!

Dee said...

I remember now, this is how I found you, too funny!