Monday, February 25, 2008

Celebrity Look-a-Likes Part 2

As some of you may know, last week I participated in a Celebrity Look-a-Like profile. If you didn't see it click here .

I had said in that post that I was officially giving up, but....................
Not one to go down without a fight, I decided to do my profile just one more time. I just couldn't accept that every single time I tried to do this my number one match was a MAN!



Ahem! There must be some mistake. I will try again.



I didn't think it would be possible to get even worse results than the twenty few previous times I had tried this.
I was starting to feel devastated a little discouraged. I thought about it and realized I simply had too much invested at this point. I could not give up now!

Well, what happened next just goes to prove that quitters never win and winners never quit! Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! Finally, my number one match is a girl! I resemble a WOMAN!:) It still says I look like Bryan Ferry and Chevy Chase, but why squabble over minor details.




Did you all notice Mark Wahlberg made this list?.... I sure did.... I always knew we had some sort of connection....:)
Shannon if you're reading this, don't be mad, Baby! :)It's just a little love connection facial similarity.:)

No comments: