Sunday, February 17, 2008

When the kid is away the parents will play!:)

Just so no one thinks that we didn't have as much if not more fun than our son did listening to someone snore, I thought I would give you a sneak peek into our "wild" weekend!:)

My husband and I are working on a puzzle together. We are not making any making some progress.



We decided we could use some help coffee. So Shannon made us some cappuccino with our new cappuccino maker. Thank you, Terry!:) It took him a little while to figure it out.



But as usual, my man can figure out how to do anything!



It was YUMMY!:)

So after two cappuccinos each a little bit of coffee, we were good to go and made quite a bit of progress on our puzzle.



A few more weekends with a whole lot of some cappucinos, we figure we might actually finish this thing.

Just another wild weekend in Crazyville.:)

No comments: