Saturday, February 23, 2008

Date Night

Flylady encourages all her readers to make Friday night- Date Night!

I'm not always as good at her instructions when it comes to cleaning my house, but I totally rock at Date Night. Besides, like she says, it's all about Baby Steps. I'm perfecting Date Night right now. I'm sure dusting will come naturally to me before too long as well.

So, I thought all of you who read this (Hi Shannon) would like to see the pictures of last night's romance.

The place:


Notice Allie is fluffing the pillows for us.

The entertainment:


Love the DVR!

The romantic couple:


We are much more attractive in person. Hideous self-portraits do not do us justice. You will just have to trust me on this.

I don't want any of you who read this (Hi Shannon)to be jealous. Not everybody can have an exciting life like this. But you can live vicariously through our life here in Crazyville!

No comments: