While trying to do this post, I came to the realization of just how boring I actually am. I have never done one of these before (probably due to the reason I just mentioned), but I am
So here goes. ( By the way, I hope that once you know these things about me, you will still stop back by here on occasion.)
1. In the ninth grade I went to a school (which I hated) and was in an all girls P.E. class. My friend Rhonda and I had to make up an aerobics routine to teach all of the
2. Rhonda and I were also the very last two girls in the whole class to finish our required one
3. I cannot stand to touch cotton balls, and under no circumstances can I tear one apart. It gives me the chills all over just thinking about that. I have always been this way, even as a little girl. Even now, when I need a cotton ball torn apart to use along with my ear drops, I have to get Shannon or the boys to tear it for me.....and I cannot watch while they do it.
4. As a teenager, Bryan Adams was my very favorite rock star. I had a huge crush on him, and of course, I loved his music. Once when he was at a local radio station doing an interview, I called them up, and I heard someone answer the phone and say, "Hello." I quickly asked, "Hey, is there any way that I could tell Bryan Adams how much I love him?".......And the voice on the phone answered, "You're telling him, Babe!".......I "Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven!" (Just a little play on his song lyrics there.) So, all that being said, Bryan Adams called me, "Babe!" :) This event was the highlight of my career as a teenager...It was all down hill after that.
5. I am gifted. I think it is a spiritual gift. I have the supernatural ability to always go into the only bathroom stall, in any public restroom, that has no toilet paper. I have even been to the homes of friends and family members, and had to yell down the hall for toilet paper assistance. So, because of this special gift of mine, there is always a Charmin To Go roll in my purse.
6. I love meatballs. When I get invited to a wedding or a party, the first question I ask is usually, "Are you serving meatballs?".....I get very excited when the answer is, "Yes!" I think meatballs make the party. When Shannon and I got married, we of course served meatballs, but we didn't get to eat any of them. By the time we were done with all of the picture taking and wedding cake nonsense, the meatballs were all gone. Sniff, sniff.
7. I have always struggled with my weight, but over the last five years or so, I have lost 111 pounds completely on my own (with God's help too, of course). I have put about 10-15 of the pounds back on, depending on what time of the month it is. But, I am still very happy with what (God and) I have accomplished.
If you are still here and reading this post, I am officially finished. Did you learn something new about me?.....Now it's your turn.
Mia @ Mama Mia
Michele @ My Blessings From Above
Gina @ Beandip Blog
Kysha @ Love's School
Amy @ My Sweet Life
Tina @ Golden Goodness
Allison @ Olive Plants
Here are the rules if you decide to play along (no pressure here, just fun):
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people(or however many you want to) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here is what Kelley says about this game, "The really great thing about this game is there are no losers! We all win by learning more about each other so don't be a spoil sport, jump in and PLAY!!!"..............I couldn't have said it better myself.:)