I love doing tags, so I happily agreed. Although, I do want to thank all of you who read this in advance for putting up with me and all of my seemingly endless array of blogging nonsense.
Okay, so here goes........
1. I drink too many Diet Cokes each day. There, I said it. I admitted it in front of tens of people on the Internet. I have a Diet Coke problem.
I need to seek help. I probably won't though, but I should.
I'm just saying.
2. I have an unhealthy love of disaster type movies. I love a good disaster film, whether it be about a flood, sharks, volcanoes, tornadoes, shipwrecks, not to mention perfect storms......
3. And since we are on the subject of
I do love my fishermen, and Shannon too, of course.;)
4. I still can't paint my toenails without painting my entire toe.
5. I am desperately hoping that I will get
6. I won a book the other night at our annual homeschool meeting. Don't be haters though; it's not as glamorous as it sounds. I won it, because I am officially a homeschooling dinosaur. I (along with another dinosaur mom) won the book because I have been homeschooling for twelve years now. Which is pretty much three times as long as the other mothers (and fathers) at the meeting.
Here is the book.
So far, it has been a very good read. And please, don't get me wrong, I am happy that I won
Now, I promise that is all of the nonsense about me that I will torture you sweet people with today. If you are still with me at this point, I thank you once again for putting up with me.
Here are the rules of this tag.
Six Random Things about Myself
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
So, without further ado, I am tagging these ladies:
Tag, you ladies are now it! (Only if you want to though; no pressure, just fun!)